Professional (industrial) practice is determined in accordance with working curricula and working curricula for educational (introductory), industrial (technological), pre-diploma practice and is carried out according to the academic calendar.
The purpose of educational practice is to obtain students of primary professional knowledge; consolidation, development and improvement of the primary theoretical knowledge obtained in the learning process.
The educational practice is aimed at gaining knowledge and acquiring practical skills in working with dynamic data structures (stacks, queues, lists, trees) in a visual Python programming environment. The volume of training practice is 3 ECTS credits.
Educational practice is carried out in the form of training sessions in the computer classes of the institute.
The purpose of the industrial practice is to consolidate and improve the professional skills of students acquired in the training process in the studied specialty, the development of general and professional competencies, the development of modern production processes, the adaptation of students to the specific conditions of the activities of organizations of various organizational and legal forms.
The objectives of the industrial practice are:
- study of the types of professional activities in the specialty, their functions and tasks;
- consolidation of theoretical knowledge and the formation on this basis of professional skills, skills and competencies;
- mastering innovative technologies, advanced methods of labor and production;
- acquisition of organizational and professional experience;
- acquisition of teamwork skills, competencies of corporate management principles;
- mastering the skills to independently plan their activities, establish useful contacts with colleagues, determine a professional role position, and form a sense of responsibility.
The industrial practice program is developed in accordance with the requirements of the educational program of the specialty and should be aimed at developing professionally significant skills in students and the formation of special competencies in accordance with the requirements of professional standards.
The practice bases
- LLP «KAS Consulting software», Kostanay c.
- IE «Bubnova Yu.I.», Kostanay c.
- LLP «ПервыйБит», Kostanay c.
- IE «Kulishova O.D», г.Рудный
- LLP «Эл Си Трэйд», Kostanay c.
- LLP «АрланТау», Kostanay c.
- GA «Department of Culture and Development of Languages of the Uzynkol District»
- GA"Education Department of Akimat of Kamystinsky District"
- IE «Бухаров И.В.», Kostanay c.
- LLP «IT-Resourse», Kostanay c.