Utemissova Anar Altaevna
Head of department Position
Candidate of pedagogical sciences Scientific degree
email@example.com Email address
- 1992-1996 Kostanay State University named after A. Baitursynova - specialty Mathematics.
- 2006-2010 Chelyabinsk State University (postgraduate study) - specialty Theory and Methods of Vocational Education.
- Linear Algebra
- Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics
- Game Theory
- Stochastic Processes and Fundamentals of Probability Theory
- 1997-2010 Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology of M. Dulatov Kostanay University of Engineering and Economics.
- 2010 г. - until now -Head of the Department of Mathematics and Physics of Kostanay Regional University named after A. Baitursynov.
Certificates/certificates of professional development
- 2018 Advanced training course "Creation of computing centers and development of curricula in mathematical engineering" (University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain), 05-09-2018 (72 hours).
- 2019 Advanced training course "Structuring and visualization of content for the electronic educational environment", Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G.I.Nosov, Magnitogorsk, Russia, 17-04-2019, (72 hours).
- 2021 Advanced training course "Modeling of hydrodynamic processes", Kostanay Regional University named after A.Baitursynov, 27-10-2021 (72 hours).
- 2021 Advanced training course "Innovative technologies in mechanical engineering - international cooperation between Kazakhstan and Bulgaria", Kostanay Regional University named after A.Baitursynov, 03-12-2021 (72 hours).
- 2021 Advanced training course "Actual problems of modern science and education", Kostanay Regional University named after A.Baitursynov, 09-12-2021 (72 hours).
- 2022 Advanced training course "Project-based learning", USA, WORCESTER, 07-10-2022, (72 hours).
Awards and prizes
- Certificate of Honor of the KSU named after A. Baitursynov 2018
- Certificate of Honor of the KSU named after A. Baitursynov 2020
- Letter of thanks from the Minister of Education and Science 2021
Аctivities in the service sector
- Member of the jury of city competitions of scientific projects of students in mathematical disciplines
- Ysmagul R.S., Utemissova А.А., Mayer F.F., Tastanov M.G. Некоторые главы теории обыкновенных дифференциальных уравнений. – Kostanay: «Kostanay printing yard», 2022. – 117 p.
- Mayer F.F., Utemissova А.А., Tastanov M.G., Ysmagul R.S. Избранные главы геометрической теории функций, part 1. – Kostanay: «Kostanay printing yard», 2022. – 84 p.
- Mayer F.F., Utemissova А.А. Математика в экономике. Tutorial. – Kostanay, 2018. – 172 p.
- Utemissova А.А. Лабораторный практикум «Решение задач в пакете MathCad». Kostanay: A. Baitursynov KSU, 2017 г.- 83 p.
- International Popular Science Magazine "Science and Life of Kazakhstan" - No. 6 – Astana - 2017 – p. 79-81 (recommended by the Committee for Quality Assurance in Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
- Mayer F.F., Utemissova А.А., Tastanov M.G. Точные оценки и радиусы выпуклости некоторых классов аналитических функций. Bulletin of SUSU. The series "Mathematics. Mechanics. Physics"- 2022, volume 14, № 1, pp. 42-49.
- Tastanov M.G., Mayer F.F., Utemissova А.А., Ysmagul R.S. Solution of problems for the relaxation filtration model proceeding under linear Darcy’s law using Monte-Carlo and probabilistic-difference methods //// Global and Stochastic Analysis (GSA) Vol. 7 №. 1 (January-June, 2020), р.87-99.
- Berdenova G.Z., Utemissova A.A., Zhikeev A.A. On the Behavior of Solutions of a Fourth-Order Differential System at Infinity // Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 14(3): 725-733, 2019 (Medwell Journals, 2019), ISSN: 1816-949X.
A brief list of new professional, experimental design developments, authorship or co-authorship in scientific or experimental design developments
- Erasmus+ 610170-EPP Program Project-1-2019-1- ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP ELBA "Creation of training and research centers and development of courses on big data mining in Central Asia".
- Partnership to Build Capacity to Apply Project-Based Learning for Teaching and Research in Renewable Energy, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA.